BOURNS SRR1210-390M Inductor
Introducing the BOURNS SRR1210-390M Inductor, a high-quality component designed for various electronic applications. This shielded inductor offers a 39UH inductance and a 3.5A current rating, making it suitable for a wide range of circuit designs.
The BOURNS SRR1210-390M Inductor comes with the following features:
- Shielded design for enhanced performance and reduced electromagnetic interference.
- 39UH inductance for efficient energy storage and transfer.
- 3.5A current rating to handle high power requirements.
- Surface mount device (SMD) package for easy installation and space-saving.
- Available in a single piece, providing flexibility for different project sizes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the purpose of a shielded inductor?
A shielded inductor, like the BOURNS SRR1210-390M, is designed to minimize electromagnetic interference (EMI) and ensure stable performance in electronic circuits. It helps prevent unwanted noise and disturbances that can affect the overall functionality of the system.
2. Can I use the BOURNS SRR1210-390M Inductor in high-power applications?
Yes, the BOURNS SRR1210-390M Inductor has a current rating of 3.5A, making it suitable for high-power applications. It can handle significant power requirements without compromising performance.
3. Is the BOURNS SRR1210-390M Inductor easy to install?
Absolutely! The BOURNS SRR1210-390M Inductor is a surface mount device (SMD), which means it can be easily soldered onto a circuit board. Its compact size and single-piece availability make it convenient for installation in various projects.
The BOURNS SRR1210-390M Inductor is a reliable and efficient component for electronic circuits. With its shielded design, 39UH inductance, and 3.5A current rating, it offers excellent performance and stability. Whether you’re working on low-power or high-power applications, this surface mount device (SMD) is a versatile choice. Invest in the BOURNS SRR1210-390M Inductor for your next project and experience its exceptional capabilities.